As the TPM – Architecture, you are an experienced professional skilled at architecting enterprise class applications, have excellent project management abilities, and can work with multiple teams to drive issues to completion. As the TPM (Architecture) you will help develop the overall architecture, as well as drive the development and delivery of a distributed, cloud based architecture serving millions of people globally on daily basis. You will work with a team of bright and motivated developers to implement the next generation of cloud based services for a high profile e-Commerce site.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with stakeholders to analyze requirements, then design, direct the implementation and make sure schedules are kept.
• Developing and maintaining design documents and interface specifications.
• Assisting stakeholders (developers, Dev Ops, business owners, etc.) in driving issues to completion and resolving technical implementation issues.
• Min. of 5 years exp. as a TPM and/or Solution Architect (preferably with e-commerce).
• Experience working on projects that involved architecting cloud based, highly scalable, high availability systems.
• Understanding of large scale, low latency systems, cloud based systems.
• Strong knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure (networking, load balancers, etc.).
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, EE, Math or related field.